Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

After dads death his revocable trust turns to irrevocable . My dad only had condo in trust. Two questions. 1. Do we need to do a filing of the trust in Florida or a non tax and administration of trustees by lawyer since there will be no probate? 2. Do we need to get an EIN number for trust account or can we use trustees SS number for when condo is sold to split and distribute to siblings? There is no capital gain nor taxes. It’s Only $250k

Asked on 3/02/24, 10:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

1. No

2. Yes

Read more
Answered on 3/02/24, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida