Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

my daughter passed away with no will in another state and my children and I need to know do we need a lawyer in her state or mine?

Asked on 12/07/12, 5:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Her estate goes to probate in the state she lived in.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/12, 5:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida