Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

Deceased woman appointed her daughter as executor of her Will (signed and notarized). What are the appropriate steps to take if the will is contested by other family members (husband, daughter's siblings)?

Asked on 1/26/21, 10:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Retain counsel familiar with will contests. I can help.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/21, 10:58 am
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Mr. Slater is on point. You need an attorney now.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/21, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida