Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

Hello. I could really use some help here please and thank you. So my father passed away 3 years ago, and there are 2 pending probates in 2 different states, Idaho and Washington, I now live in Florida. I need representation as my brother the executor has lied and done nothing but enrich himself from a fake Will. And all this time I have not received my share of the estate.

Asked on 10/07/22, 7:44 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

As previously advised, you need counsel representation in the probate states.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/22, 7:48 am
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Well stated. Exactly what i was going to say. Florida law site cannot help you.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/22, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida