Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I just found out I was cheated out of my inhieratance by my older sister. I found documents that did not sign but had my name signed on them. What can be done?

Asked on 5/21/20, 7:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You need to hire an estate litigation attorney. Do you have copies of the forged documents? Make sure to provide all documents that you have to your attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/20, 5:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida