Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

A married couple each own a home in different states. Only one name is on each deed and they have willed their house to their children en from their previous marriages. Question is does the wife who lives in CA have to reduce her CA trust to FL.? She claims Florida as her residence but her home is in California in a trust in California?

Asked on 6/16/21, 7:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

A valid CA trust will be recognized in Florida.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/21, 7:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida