Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

In the state of Florida can a person that was assigned medical advisor be paid back by an estate after the person pass away for their expenses.

Asked on 7/10/19, 2:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Sorry but this makes no legal sense. What and who is the "medical advisor"? Do you mean a guardian? The guardianship was created prior to death? the guardianship should be moved to a probate and claim would need to be filed by the guardian for fees and/or expenses.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/19, 2:48 pm
Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

You would need to file a claim in the probate

Read more
Answered on 7/10/19, 3:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida