Legal Question in Workers Comp in Florida

I was injured at my job3/8/23 and filed a WC claim inFlorida. Prior to my injury I was job searching and was hired to start 4/5. Do I quit the job I was injured on? Do I inform my adjuster of my new job?

Asked on 3/31/23, 1:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You can leave your old job as you want. You are still entitled to medical care if you dont work at the old job anymore. If there is a lost wage claim you will have some problems depending on the facts and circumstances present at that time. Notify the old job and adjuster once you are ready to start the new job.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/23, 6:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Florida