Legal Question in Business Law in Georgia

I live in Georgia State- USA.I want to buy medical supplies in USA and sell to a company in Vietnam.Do I need to get a seller's permit or business license?Can I take the address be my home?

Asked on 2/26/10, 2:22 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles W. Field Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law

Yes. If you would like to discuss, please feel free to give me a call.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/10, 3:07 pm
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You need a lot more than a business license. To do teh business at home, you must comply with local zoning. And to export to Vietnam, depending on what you sell, you may need various federal licenses as well as what is locally needed.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/10, 5:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Georgia