Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Georgia

I was arrested and charged with felony thief by taking of my girlfriend residents of where I was currently living then and even now.That address is where I have lived for the past five years and is on all my identification and is where I receive my mail pay my bills etc. My girlfriend has went to the DA'so office and tried to drop the charges but to my knowledge the state is picking up the case. I have commented no crime. I have a lousy court appointed attorney and I have been out on bond for over a year now, with no court date. Can you advise me on my rights and what I can do?

Asked on 6/17/17, 7:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Hire a private attorney who does criminal felony cases and who practices in the Albany, GA area - ASAP

Good luck


(Office # (770) 985-6773 - answered by a live person 24x7x365)

Read more
Answered on 6/18/17, 7:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Georgia