Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Georgia

My mother has been using my social security number to put utility bills in my name since I was 13 years old I wanted to dispute all collection accounts (cable & utility bills) without taking her to court for identity theft & fraudulently activity

Asked on 1/29/18, 3:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Unless you are willing to get her arrested everyone will hold you responsible. You will need to make police reports, provide them to everyone and seek out warrants for her arrest. She likely will do time and may have to make restitution.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/18, 9:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Georgia