Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Georgia

I am beginning a business where I will be writing original songs for customers for their special event. I need to know what form I need to use in order to protect my music and have an agreement that will outline each persons responsibility (my writing and recording the original song and their paying me for my work).

Asked on 7/09/14, 12:14 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

This is far beyond this website. There is no simple fill-in form. If you expect this business to work, you need a business/entertainment lawyer from the beginning.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/14, 12:20 pm
Glenn M. Lyon, Esq. MacGREGOR LYON, LLC, Business Attorneys

Have an attorney draft a comprehensive independent contractor agreement after you have discussed the entire situation.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/14, 12:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Georgia