Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My ex (whom I have 2 children with) was charged with terroristic threats and acts a few months ago. The officer that came out told me to not let him see the children and he was to have no contact with me. He has not been legitimized and has not payed child support since we split up in December. Is there anything he can do regarding seeing our children? Also, he filed taxes on both my children last year when I told him only to file one of our children and I myself would file our daughter and he filed both of them. Is there anyway to get legal paperwork saying he is not to file them on taxes this year?

Asked on 7/15/18, 4:28 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys


Hire a family lawyer ASAP

Contact IRS

Read more
Answered on 7/15/18, 4:43 pm
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Hire a lawyer and call the IRS. You want a TPO. You want to pursue his tax fraud. And you want to pursue the support.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/18, 4:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia