Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I want to file for divorce myself, no children. He is running from the law and no one can find him. Besides filing divorce pro se what other papers do i have to file with my divorce so I can run it in the news paper for a divorce to be granted?

Asked on 6/02/16, 1:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Judges are getting strict on service by publication so unless you know how to custom draft a solid affidavit and order fitting your facts (court forms don't address your situation well) at least consult with a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/16, 2:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia