Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Georgia

Had someone living with me as a partner, partnership ended several years ago. I want to know what I can do to have them removed from my house.?They contribute 0 money to anything at house.

Asked on 7/19/21, 2:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Send them a notice (certified mail, return receipt requested) to vacate premises on or before August 31, 2021) for failure to pay rent.

Then file a dispossessory action on September 1, 2021 when they do not move out

Read more
Answered on 7/20/21, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Georgia