Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

Over a year ago, I co-signed on a mortgage loan for my daughter and son-in-law. Besides a complete refinance, is there anything I can do to get my name off that mortgage?

Asked on 2/08/20, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn M. Lyon, Esq. MacGREGOR LYON, LLC, Business Attorneys

All owners of the property could agree to sell the property and pay off the mortgage, assuming there is sufficient equity.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/20, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia