Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

My daughter fatther died Sept 9, she is the only child.His sisters &brothers r giving u a hard time with his estate. What should we do?

Asked on 10/04/10, 11:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

I would strongly recommend that you hire a Georgia lawyer to assist you.

Best of luck. *****The above is for informational purposes and does not create an attorney-client privilege.*******

Read more
Answered on 10/09/10, 11:07 pm
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Very little can happen that quickly in an estate, but generally the person who hires a lawyer first will have the best result. Hire a lawyer right away.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/10, 6:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia