Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

My mother died 3 years ago. my brother and myself are tring to do a no adminstration necessary and putting her property in my name. how should i procedd

Asked on 10/04/10, 8:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You should get a lawyer.

Even a minor mistake in wording could render the title unmarketable. Assuming you qualify to file this way, the cost of using a lawyer is minimal.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/10, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia