Legal Question in Immigration Law in Hawaii

my deceased adoptive father and mother (has dementia) did not petition for naturalization for me (I was a minor) when my mother was naturalized. how do I respond on form 600 asking info about if I am a permanent resident, or a nonimmigrant or a refugee/asylee or other?

Asked on 5/10/16, 2:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 6/09/16, 11:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Hawaii