Legal Question in Immigration Law in Idaho

I have a friend in Mexico I would like to have visit me in the USA for a week. Does he need a passport, a visa, or both? What papers are required for a Mexican Citizen to visit the US? Where do we get the paperwork?

Asked on 3/29/10, 10:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

He needs to apply for a visitor's visa at the nearest US Consulate in Mexico. He can check application process and requirements at their website. Yes, a passport, applications, photos, fee, etc -- are required. One of the visa applications must be completed online only.

I offer legal consultations and can assist in matters of the U.S. federal immigration law to clients from all 50 States and internationally. If you�d like to schedule a confidential telephone or email legal consultation, need legal advice or help, please let me know and I�d be glad to help you.

Contact email address: Attorney [@] or LubaSmal [@] . Or you can TEXT a request for a consultation with an Attorney to 1-402-238-1238.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like to request a follow-up confidential advice on your specific situation and regarding U.S.A. immigration-related issues, we can offer a paid consultation by telephone or email to clients from all States and globally. Please visit our website for more details.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/10, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Idaho