Legal Question in Immigration Law in Idaho

my wife is here illegaly from mexico, we got married here in the US, what forms do I need to file

Asked on 3/16/12, 7:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Seeta Nangia Law Offices of Seeta Nangia

If your wife entered the U.S. without inspection, the process for getting her a green card is more complex than just filing certain forms. She may need a waiver for her unlawful presence in the U.S. Waiver applications are complex and should be done with the assistance of an attorney. I recommend that you have a full consultation with an attorney before filing anything.

Seeta L. Nangia, Esq.

Law Offices of Seeta Nangia

Exclusively Practicing Immigration Law

Phone: (415) 273-9123

Email: [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 3/22/12, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Idaho