Legal Question in Immigration Law in Idaho

Do I need a lawyer to make the green card paper work or can I do it by self?

Asked on 9/23/10, 2:05 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

You are able to complete and submit the paperwork yourself. However, there are legal issues that you could encounter (depending on your individual circumstances) that only an attorney is equipped to handle. Should you need assistance in the future, please give me a call at 1-800-408-5818 or email me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/28/10, 2:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Idaho