Legal Question in Immigration Law in Idaho

ive been here since i was 2 now im 21 and had a baby recently how would i be able to fix my legal status i have no criminal record

Asked on 7/08/10, 8:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

Current immigration law doesn't have any provisions to help you to become a lawful resident if you came to USA illegally. A baby can't help an illegal parent to 'fix' legal status until he or she (a child) is 21 years of age.

For a case secific legal advice you shall consult a lawyer in private.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. For more information or to schedule a consultation, please visit

If you would like to request a confidential legal advice or schedule telephone or email consultation regarding your specific situation, please email me directly at Attorney @ . Office Telephone line is 1-402-210-2040 (please EMAIL first to schedule a consultation appointment). I am an immigration attorney and work with clients from all States and globally. For more information visit our website at

Read more
Answered on 7/08/10, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Idaho