Legal Question in Immigration Law in Idaho

How long can F1 and F2 parents live in USA after their baby is born in USA?

Asked on 7/19/10, 4:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

Only as long as F1 mainatins his/her student status. There are no additional residency rights coming with the birth of a US citizen child.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. For more information or to schedule a consultation, please visit

If you would like to request a confidential legal advice or schedule telephone or email consultation regarding your specific situation, please email me directly at Attorney @ . Office Telephone line is 1-402-210-2040 (please EMAIL first to schedule a consultation appointment). I am an immigration attorney and work with clients from all States and globally. More information at

Read more
Answered on 7/19/10, 10:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Idaho