Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

How do I get my discovery from the DA?

Asked on 2/08/21, 9:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Rosenblat Michael C. Rosenblat., P.C.

Ask your defense attorney or if you are pro se, representing yourself, file a motion for discovery.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/21, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois