Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

In Illinois the Appellate Court overturned a park ban for sex offenders so I went to a park and then 6 months later the Illinois supreme court reinstated the law and now the state is charging me with being in a park can they do that

Asked on 9/19/18, 9:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zedrick Braden III Ainsworth & Associates PC

Hello. The issue is whether the police officer had probable cause to stop and question you. You should hire an attorney for representation, if you have not already done so.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/18, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois