Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

My son was picked up for driving on suspended.I bailed him out and he disapered.He is the 2nd Im sr.recieved a letter and a court date.The bail was forfieted and a judgement is to b entered agaist me if I dont surrender or appear.Did they get us mixed up because r names r the same?

Asked on 1/02/18, 12:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

That is possible. You should speak to and hire an attorney to properly deal with this. I can be reached at 312-372-5600.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/18, 11:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois