Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

my parents passed away 4 years ago and my older sister took charge and went back on her word regarding our youngest sister which kept the house but was not to receive any of the inheritance from the houses sold in mexico. Is there anything we can do. She is not in charge or power of attorney. Yet the money was wired to her personal account and we have not clue what was deposited. But she gave the younger sister everything.

Asked on 6/22/16, 10:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/16, 3:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois