Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Should I have an attorney when I file for modification of child support?

Asked on 6/16/10, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kari Cornelison Law Firm of Kulerski & Cornelison

I always reccomend an attorney when you are proceeding in court so that your rights are protected. If you are dealing solely with the issue of child support from the non-custodial parent, the state's attorney's office can help you at no cost to you.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/10, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois