Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Do I have the right to know the name of my ex's attorney in an upcoming child support hearing?

Asked on 10/15/10, 9:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

If you are party to the case and have filed your appearance you should be able to get that information. Or try to get it from the clerk's court file. Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/20/10, 10:53 am
Ira Silverstein Ira Silverstein Attorney at Law

you may go on line and look up your case and the name of the attorney should appear

Read more
Answered on 10/20/10, 11:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois