Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

I did not marry my child's father. If I die before my child turns 18 is the father entitled to $5000 of my estate?

Asked on 2/09/16, 4:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

Not unless you draft a Will and leave that amount to him pursuant to your Will.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/16, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois