Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Illinois

Hi, can you tell me what document I would need to send to a business to request a letter or information for information that will be used for a small claims civil matter against another party?

Asked on 6/23/16, 9:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

If your law suit has been filed, you can issue a subpoena requesting the info from the business. If you don't have a lawsuit filed, you can ask them nicely to give you that info but they don't have to give you anything.

I hope this helps-

Read more
Answered on 6/23/16, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Illinois