Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Illinois

Why can I not find a lawyer who can help me with my case for going to a small court for battery and emotional distress?

Asked on 8/29/16, 6:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

call me at 312-372-5600 to discuss your matter.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/16, 9:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Illinois