Legal Question in Employment Law in Illinois

if my boss fired me because i have two acidents in his company and i have union what cant the uniun do to get my job back?

Asked on 9/11/09, 6:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh

You should speak with your union representative.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/09, 6:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Illinois