Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

My Grandson is currently incarcerated in Florida and I live in Illinois. He has a detached retina and the prison neglected to get him any medical attention until I got involved and now the Dr says he thinks it is too late to help his sight. What can we do?

Asked on 1/14/19, 5:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Henry Repay Law Offices of Henry Repay

Your question will need to be addressed to an attorney in Florida, preferably one with experience in cases brought against prisons. You may have a hard time nailing that down without access to a good directory. In any event, the cases accepted are few and far between. Certainly, the facts you describe are worthy of making the inquiries, but keep your expectations low.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/19, 6:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois