Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

my son is awaiting trial and suffered an injury that required stitches and sustained a neck injury. what are his options?

Asked on 10/12/12, 8:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Have him get an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/12, 11:12 am
Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

Get an attorney if he doesn't have one--otherwise, my money will be on the seasoned insurance lawyers who is defending the case!

He can call my office and I will see if I can help him at this late stage of his case.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/12, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois