Legal Question in Traffic Law in Illinois

I was under the impression that my ex boyfriend was still paying the car insurance. I was hit while turning in a car accident and found out my policy was cancelled. What can/should I do?

Asked on 5/29/20, 7:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Juan Ooink Ooink Law

Not really sure what your question is here. If you were ticketed for Driving Without Valid Insurance you should hire an attorney to assist you if this is not your first time. If you were injured and the accident was not your fault, you should hire a Civil Law Attorney to assist you in recovering money from the other person. If you were at fault for the accident you should hire a Civil Law Attorney to defend you. Also, if you are still using the car, you need to get insurance on it right away.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/20, 7:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Illinois