Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

when the case is already in one court and one party is sending defamation notices to other party just for pressure with vague proof what can be done to stop these notices as

Asked on 2/19/21, 7:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

you have the following options: Either reply forcefully; either Ignore it; or Inform the court on the next date of hearing,

Read more
Answered on 2/21/21, 10:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India