Legal Question in Education Law in India

My brother in-law supposes to degrade from the post of principle to vice principle and transfer from Delhi to other state.

Present status:

1. Already charge has taken by other teacher send by Management.

2. He suppose to report in other state immediately hand over charge.

3. He does not wish to join other state because of if he requires filing writ to maintain his status as principle may be management will suspend him in that case it will be difficult to him sustain himself in other state because of he is living in Delhi last eight years and having own house and children studding in school.

Now he wants to stay in Delhi and file the writ in Delhi Court.

Please Guide us urgently.

Asked on 6/30/10, 3:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Your rights may depend availability of sufficient grounds to challenge the order under Article 226 of the Constitution of India. A local lawyer should be contacted to pursue your remedies.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/10, 4:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India