Legal Question in Education Law in India

Law course

Iam 48years now is any institute or university is there where i can get my law degree and is it possible for me to practise if i get enrolled

Asked on 5/28/08, 4:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: Law course

No you can not practise but you can get only law degree.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/08, 2:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India