Legal Question in International Law in India

my dad left my mom , without divorced, and he get married in thailand country ,, we do nothing , because we live in our maternal house , now im 18 , what can i do?

Asked on 12/15/12, 3:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India