Legal Question in Investment Law in India

I hold shares in a company along with my mother. My mother is no more. How to delete my mother's name from the shares? Is there an alternative to death certificate?

Asked on 4/03/13, 8:11 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

No alternative to death certificate. You need to approach company with death certificate and seek deletion of her name.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/13, 11:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India