Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

Dear sir,

My brother and I had a partition and since the company's were private limited co's . we just had to sign the transfer share cerificate forms . I did my portion of the MOU. Because he lives in America he promised to send his families share tranfer certificates. But its been 2 years and he has'nt sent them nor is he answering my calls . He is now selling his co's one by one in which I have signed the share transfer certificates..

What can I do? can i file a criminal case against him or is there a solution to stop these transactions legally ?

Asked on 11/15/12, 4:37 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

You have civil and criminal remedies available to stop him from selling companies. Please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about our law firm and the legal services we are rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/12, 7:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India