Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

I am staying at prabhadevi mumbai today in morning some contractor of mumbai municipal corporation cut very big logs of tree which not at all danger0us instead of cutting some dry branches this is very bad to cut pip pal try gives very good oxigen . So what legal action will be taken?

Asked on 11/10/12, 2:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

You have civil and criminal remedy available . Please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about our law firm and the legal services we are rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/12, 11:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India