Legal Question in Business Law in Indiana

What can I do about a former employee telling other companies I am on drugs. I have passed multiple drug tests and can prove I am not.

Asked on 12/29/18, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You can go to court and get a restraining order. See an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 12/30/18, 4:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Indiana