Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

my credit cards were misused by my son

My son has run up bills in excess of 50,000.00 on my credit cards. I do not want to prosecute but would rather look into other options. Is there any way that I can shift the biulls to him to at least save my credit. Let me know any other options.

Asked on 7/06/09, 7:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Hasler Samuel Hasler

Re: my credit cards were misused by my son

You will need to file suit against him. I would say get a promissory note but it sounds like he may be a credit risk.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/09, 12:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana