Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

When my son was 20, he pled guilty to possession of a controlled substance, a Class A misdemeanor and successfully completed 2 yrs. probation. He is now 47 and has never been in any other trouble. He would like to get this expunged. Can he do that?

Asked on 2/02/11, 1:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

He cannot get it expunged. He may be able to collaterally attack the conviction and should contact a local criminal law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/11, 10:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana