Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

what type of charge can you get for fleeing the police, and minor consumption, and public intoxication?

Asked on 1/30/11, 8:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

All of the above are charges. Are you asking what the penalties are?

Read more
Answered on 1/31/11, 3:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana