Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Indiana

How would I go about suing my employer? They are a very large and well known company.

Asked on 5/21/11, 10:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

The answer depends on what kind of claim that you have.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/11, 4:38 pm
Voyle A. Glover Attorney at Law

If you've a federal discrimination claim or other claims under federal laws (age, race, sex, disability, for example), then you may have to first file with the EEOC. If you have a work injury related claim, then you're going to have to file a Work Comp claim. You're not likely to know what to do without consulting with an attorney about the matter.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/11, 12:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Indiana