Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

If I have physical custody of my two children, ages 5 and 4, and I need to leave state for work temporarily. Can my kids stay with there stepmother and step siblings while I am gone, without me giving them back to there mother?

Asked on 11/18/09, 1:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove


Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana